Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 57 – Why Is This Chair Empty?

Dear G, I'm so happy to hear that you also had a nice weekend, and that you've enjoyed the fabulous weather! Didn't see your post until now, we must have been writing simultaneously…
Also have to say that I am amazed by your work – the gardening, the wood shopping AND the running! Wow! 
We should show this blog to S! 

Without any comparison, I felt this morning that I was far too incautious with my back yesterday, especially since it still hurts even with painkillers. Also had too much sun, so CJ told me to sit in this chair. 
And I did try to. 
But you know sitting in a chair is not only out of character, it is also TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE end of April, when there is so much to do in the garden. So I cut bushes (means a lot of bending), took the branches to the fireplace, took away weeds and run back and forth to water my flowerbeds. 
Chair was left empty.
Did not die of that.

I feel so glad for your London plans and for this lovely weekend, and if there comes a rain and if my back gets just a little bit better I will soon start running again. Only 150 km behind or so… 

WORKOUT: Gardening.
FOOD & DRINKS: CJ's sister that lives in Lausanne came for a short visit, so I had some bun. That is a bad excuse, I know, and I will stop having buns now. It doesn't work.
WEIGHT: forgot (or did not dare?) to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment