Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 56+57 I´ll Take The Sunshine & Hard Work


Dear C,
Oh, what weekend! Fantastic all the way around. I fixed the whole garden on the side of the house. Something we have been trying to do for 5 years! It took ages-as it was a wasteland filled with weeds,and yucky soil, lots of rocks and old roots. Now, it has some meaning and hopefully with a little TLC will florish. Also, we have been chopping wood and replenishing our wood for next winter. Still quite a lot left to do but it feels so good. Kids were happy swinging, riding bikes, gardening a bit-and now sound asleep! L and I said we have had good teamwork this weekend and even a conversation or two. ALSO, I might go to London for work and extend it over the 4 day weekend. L will join me and kids will go to farmor and farfar...I won´t get too excited yet but its a nice thought.
Sat: Worked butt off in garden all day and ran 5.5 k. Legs and back ached. Drank a bit too much wine, but feel it evened out...ha
Sunday: Worked even more in the garden, ran 5 k had 3 expresso.
Will come up with plan for week-
Are you going to the fire Thursday evening? How is your back?
XXG


No comments:

Post a Comment