Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 51 – 53 Nine Pairs Of Shoes And An Accident

Dear G, I've had action this week. Much more than I appreciate.

Day 51: Picked up L at 11.30 and the others an hour later because they all had to go to the allergy doctor. As always, she said that J has to inhale more. I don't like it, but then again I'm not the doctor. After this I put the kids in the car, drove to the city were we met their father in a garage and then walked to a kids shoe shop. And bought seven pair of shoes – it took two hours and some kids in the store were constantly screaming. Then the children and I went back to our suburb, took a fika and bought another two pair of shoes. Quite exhausting, but hopefully we now have all the shoes they need for spring and summer. 
This is not very 100-clubstylish, I know, but I'm telling you this long story to say that I think about our club even though I can't run. For example I took a salmon sandwich instead of kokosbollar as A, J & L (they want to do like Laban). 

Day 52: Big disaster day. Went to dr. David to ask about coughing and running. He said I need asthma medicine and that he thinks I still have an infection. I will inhale and maybe have some more penicillin. Have to wait another week with running. 
Quite depressing, I thought – but then it got worse. After A's gymnastic, I was about to take care of her and her friend getting dressed, but J was pushed back by all the kids and parents going in the hall, so I had to help him. At the same time L was escaping, so when I got J I had to run for L, and I slipped and fell just like Donald Duck. Landed on my hip and hand, and the back sounded like it cracked. First I couldn't move at all, I just cried and tried not to scream too much, and mothers around me asked if they should call an ambulance. It was so weird. Then I finally got up, but it hurted like I don't know what. So the mothers around me helped me with my kids and A's friend, and I had to call CJ who helped us all to get home.

Day 53: I accordingly spent in the hospital. Lying on a bed, reading a book for hours and hours. I got my whole back x-rayed. Fortunately nothing is broken. They gave me some strong painkillers, but I can't carry L and I won't be able to run for some time. 
But as far as I'm concerned the 100 days club goes on until June 8 at midnight. Crippling or not. Will you be on my side?
Hopes
C

WORKOUT: Carring kids? Shoeshopping? 
FOOD & DRINKS: had some strange meals at the hospital, otherwise nothing to report.
WEIGHT: – 2.5 kg


No comments:

Post a Comment