Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 54 – Pity And Consolation

Dear G, extending might be a good idea, but I'm not giving up! When I walk every step hurts, so running doesn't feel all that close, but I'm not ready to quit AT ALL! I want to be optimistic. And I do feel summer coming closer. Don't you?

Didn't want to stay home and pity myself, so instead I went to town – and pitied myself. With some expensive consulation. 
Had my hair cut. Went to East and had a nice but ridiculously expensive lunch by myself – a small sushi for entrée turned out to be 3 pieces for 75 kr, and I didn't even remember to take a pic of it! Also had a delicious Sesame Chicken. 
Finally I bought a pair of white sneakers for myself (for once, it's not your kids that are missing out). Then time was out and I had to go home. I walk so slowly…

WORKOUT: What a joke.
FOOD & DRINKS: was out of dinkel knäckebröd and had white bread instead.
WEIGHT: – 2.2 kg.

ps on shoes: A had 4 pairs, J had 3 and L only 2. I will take a picture and add tomorrow. ds
ps 2: my card didn't work at Ropsten and I didn't have too many coins. As I didn't want to be late for my hairdresser. I tried to pay with Lakrisal. It doesn't work. Just wanted to let you know … ds 

No comments:

Post a Comment