Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 48+49 Gardening


Dear C,
Today we have been working on our compost. Do you do this with food waste? We have done it for 2 years now and have so little garbage for pick up. Save money and a little for the environment. But I have some questions about gardening-Wish your book was in English! Our garden needs lots of work and I want to plant lots of things but am unsure of where to put things and if they can work with each other. Right now in the house I have tomato, and sunflowers growing-they really enjoy the sun in the front room. Then I planted pumpkins (for our Halloween) and some herbs too but nothing is happening yet.
Today was freezing and my legs were too tired to run very far. I did this new video I have called body sculpt and it hurt! Yesterday I bought some free weights to do this-I figure standing in my TV room doing this video wouldn´t be so bad...
One thing I thought of is that we used to plan our weekly workouts and try to stick with them. Its hard with the kids but perhaps we should try to do that? Tomorrow I will come out with my plan for the week-especially since tomorrow is day 50.
Workout: Body sculpt video 30 min. 5km slow run
Food: 2 coffee this morning + enjoying my glass of wine now. Not anything bad today.
Weight: Still have not gotten back on.
When can I see you and your clan? Would you guys like to come over Thursday for a play straight after dagis??
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment