Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 30-April 6th Spring Fever!

Dear C,
“It's spring fever.... You don't quite know what it is you DO want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!” -Mark Twain
(not that you would have reason to read American literature but I had to study a lot about Mark Twain).
The clock change made it a little hard to get up this week-but of course the added light helps me get out even after L comes home. Yes, I must be "Swedish" when it comes to the weather now because I am really longing for the trees to be green, and for warmer days...not convinced that it is here yet. My goal was to reach 100km this week and I today I surpassed that. Though I am not convinced its doing enough. Goal for this week is to do jympa 2x for toning. To mix it up must help with some of the "bits". Other than that I don´t have much exciting news. The usual-kids are free this week and home with L. I am not free til next week! Promise myself to write on blog every day this week.
Workouts: Running 3 days+10 min. yoga everyday.
Food: Too much wine last night at party. Some sweeties but overall always thinking about it.
Weight: -4kg
Hope you are well+we catch up soon.
xxG

No comments:

Post a Comment