Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 55 TGIF Again!

Hello C,
Oh its sounds so painful-good that you got out and had some glam time. Your iphone takes such fab pictures am so jealous. I can never find the camera and have never used my crappy phone camera.
I must give more niceties to our dagis teachers. These past two days I have been working in nursery at school (M and J´s age) and the day was so slow. I thought they were so much more windgy than M and seemed so small...It´s easy to forget just how small. Am so glad I have my lovely´s when I arrive home. Can´t imagine having to be a nursery teacher EVER!
We had a spring sale at school today-many families leave at the end of this school year so they just get rid of tons of stuff. I made out and was thrilled. A new bike for M, figure skates for C 2 helmets for sledding, a reima snowsuit-new, 2 movies and more all for less than 100 kr! Fantastic. I must take picture and will.
So sunny and will work in yard tomorrow after my super workout. Have not been so successful this week. Sort of half-way sticking to "the plan".
Weight: Looked -4.4
Big expectations for the sunny weather.
I say we extend til Midsommar.
XXG Let´s talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment