Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 0 – Goals For 100 Days Club #5

Dearest G – wherever you are, these are my goals for our fifth 100 days club:

1. To run – not obsessed in periods, but moderate every week.
2. To not let the vicious circle of bad sleep + coffee + sugar + a little too much wine take over my vacation and summer.
3. To run the Tjejmilen August 30 and Lidingö tjejlopp September 27. I'm not aiming at a certain time (yet), but just to run the 10 k in both competitions.
4. I will blog every day, but if it's ok by you I'll blog about the day that passed next morning, so that I can go to bed when I need to. I'll also try to blog a little shorter in my new moderate style.
5. I will be more serious about my yoga.

Also wanted to say that I hope that we will find time to do more things together, but as there will be an Atlantic sea between us I'll save that goal for another 100 days club.

Hope you've had a nice midsummer's eve and are ready for a restart! 

ps For a number of reasons we didn't make it to Gotland (CJ has too much job and J has been so sick) so instead we celebrated with a picnic at dear Hustegaholm… ds


No comments:

Post a Comment