Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 10 – On Vacation As A Single Mother

Dear G, my children are also longing for their dad, and so am I. A lot.
And by so many reasons.
We've had another great day, with sunshine, a smooth wind, the beach and the sea. But having vacation by your own with a 1.5-, a 3.5- and a 5.5 is pretty exhausting. Even though my mother lives in the next house, and even though she helps us a lot.
Two hours ago we took a evening walk towards the sea and the sun. It was rememberable (Is there such a word? I've gotten lazy and haven't used the dictionary since we restarted, as you've of course noticed) Anyhow, it was very nice, but too late, far too late for L & J.
Had a chaos "good night" and after writing this I'll have to wash the dishes.
Take a look at what I'll se from my kitchen window, though it will be a little darker.
Didn't run today, and I thought it was brilliant that we both ran 32k.

SUMMERY FOR FIRST TEN DAYS: Went running 6 of 10 days, all together 32 k. Did yoga every day, but most of them not seriously at all. Yoga with one or two toddlers isn't very serious.
FOOD & DRINKS: Here I'd like to quote Murakami again. But I have left the book in my mother's house, so I will post it later, but it says that you can live very healthy or very unhealthy, but if you choose only one of this roads your life wont be fruitful.

ps. It was you that introduced me to Murakami. I have two other books, but I haven't read them yet. I'm waiting for time to read. And I'll keep waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment