Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 1 Glad Midsommar!

Dear C,
Here we go again! Cheers to a happy and successful 100 more days. We have been in LenĂ¥sen for a few days but came home today to do the upacking and packing again. We leave Monday and of course last minute things to do before the girls and I are off.

Goals:
1. To run 3x per week. I have researched a bit and have started an interval program with the 10k in mind. You run fast for a certain amount and then slow. The distance varies but allows for "rest" days inbetween with the longest runs on Saturdays. Really running against myself to have more endurance etc. 2. On the non-running days I will work on yoga, and try to become more confident in the poses. 3. Maybe biking or some othe kind of cross-training too. Depending where I am and what is around me? 4. To eat junk in moderation-meaning that I don´t need to hit the sugar highs and lows. 5. Run 10k Aug. 30 and Sept 27th with a time of 55 minutes.
Yes, I hope we can do more together in August! Stay healthy and puss and kram to all. Will keep you posted as much as possible.
Today: Ran long run intervals; 8.76k
Food: Too much bread and cheese and potato. Rubarb pie.

1 comment:

  1. Hello G & C

    Way to go ladies!!!! GREAT job with last 100 days. Good goals for the next 100. I would love to join in if that's okay with you? Can't figure out how to write directly in blog? What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete