Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 3 – Suburb Summer

Dear G, today you and your daughters flew to the US and I tried to call to wish you luck, but didn't catch you.
CJ is working and I home with the three children for some days in this brilliant weather.
The sun is warm, the sky is blue and we are using our house and garden as a summer house.
I don't dare to go bathing with the three by myself, but A & J are getting wet anyhow while L is enjoying the shade. Look at this picnic with the most delicious strawberries, turkish yoghurt, brown sugar and digestives!
WORKOUT: Running up and down, running in and out, to take care of the cute ones in the garden, laundery in the cellar, food in the kitchen and clean clothes upstairs. And doing yoga with my two yogis J & L. They know what poses they like and do not accept their pupil to take own initiatives. My son is my commander.

No comments:

Post a Comment