Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 88 – 99 End Of Spring Chaos

Dearest G, what is it about end of May/beginning of June that everything has to happen at the same time? Job tasks are supposed to be finished. Preschools are having all sorts of excursions and parties – and as two preschools were not enough we also have A's new school that somehow already started. Then there is the garden that's exploding of weeds, soil sacks and plants that needs to be planted or cut.
I haven't been blogging, I did not run and did very little yoga, but I wasn't dieing and I haven't been to the hospital, either. At least not too much. 

Instead I was trying to survive. As we are going to Paris to celebrate our ten years wedding anniversary I finally had to deal with L's sleeping habits.
Before: she slept on top of her mother.
Now: she sleeps in her own bed, sharing room with her brother. 
First night in her new room she woke 
me up I would say about 20 times, mad with anger. 
Second night: about ten. You can imagine how tired I was.
Then I turned sick, had fever and disgusting wounds in my mouth. But still. 
But though there are many reasons why I didn't run the past ten days I still ask myself why I stopped running. Why is it so easy to stop even when you think it has become a habit for life?

Day 96: Morning picnic with A's new school. After lunch: parents (mothers) were supposed to come to A+J's preschool to create flower wreaths for my children. At the same time I was supposed to bake a cake for L's preschool, get to the church to hear her friends sing and then participate at their party. I had to do my wreaths at home. By midnight I was finished.
Day 97: Party at A+J's preschools at 11-13, kids were free rest of the day. For the first year I realized how many mothers that buy their wreaths. Isn't it all crazy?



WORKOUT: Stressing. Gardening. Flower wreaths making.
FOOD & DRINKS: I still do think about the rules. But day 95 A and I went to the big amusement park – I had promised her that for such a long time. That day we had no rules. What so ever. I give you: popcorn and cotton candy – but I assure you that those are only the top of it.
Day 96+97 also had preschool party cakes.
WEIGHT: Haven't gained – I think it's because of all the stress. Final result after day 100. 

No comments:

Post a Comment