Monday, June 29, 2009

Days 7&8 Hills

Dear C,
I am having difficulty downloading my pictures from my camera tonight. So hopefully I will add some pics tomorrow! Yesterday, I couldn´t run because my legs ached. The area where both of my sisters live are the most hilly that I have ever run. They are steep and when you think you just made it to the top you just look ahead there is another one. In additon we went on a big trip yesterday to Eadiville railroad. The kids rode on a train and we picniced in the heat. The girls were very whiny, and C was attached at the hip (literally). The heat, and tiredness has caught up-and it will be great to have Leif arrive at the end of the week! Tomorrow they are supposed to go to Mulle camp for 2.5 hours in the morning. C has already declared that there is no way she is going without me...my running plans on the fritz!
You could definately be a "running novelist". What other Murakami books have you read??
Enjoy the breeze. Fantastic job!
Ran today but not yesterday, stretched but no yoga. Better on the food front though my stomach is not looking good.

Night night,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment