Sunday, June 21, 2009

Day 1 – Hurray For Love

Dearest G, why did I think that Midsummer day was such a great day to start a new 100 days club? Not that we drank close to as much as we used to do at the great, crazy and generous parties in the archepelago that we were invited to pre-kids (and with one baby…). 
We didn't even have nubbe
But yes, we had some wine with a faboulus piece of nature meat that CJ found (or I'm afraid bought) in Östermalmshallen
Also had some herring with fresh onion of different types.
This onion was quite obvious when I ran my first k of this 100 days club. So was the wine…
Otherwise, I had such a great run with almost no people out. I only met one other runner. Also met a couple of two men holding their hands – that very quickly let go when they saw me. When I passed them again going home they reacted a bit slowly and saw that I saw them holding hands. One of them looked so scared. He had Indian or maybe Pakistanian colours, but still … I thought it was so sad.
Afterwards I regret that I didn't say "hurray for love" or anything like that.
Instead I do it now. Hurray for love!
I love my husband that made this healthy lunch. It's rimmad salmon with salmon roe, horseradish and poached eggs, inspired by a toast that my brother and I invented a midsummers day many years ago. 

WORKOUT: 4,26 k running + some yoga/streching
FOOD & DRINKS: 1/4 of a bun, otherwise healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment