Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 100 – Dearest Winner!

Dearest G, I don't know if you already left for the States now when I finally have time and patience to write a little conclusion about our 100-days club. Seems very urgent as we are restarting already TOMORROW!

This is you with the price that you had to fetch at my house, instead of me surprising you as I had planned … 
Though this lapse I wanted to say that you did a fantastic job with all your running and yoga on top of that.
Also wanted to thank you for that fantastic book that I love so much. I agree – it's the best book about running I ever read. So thoughtful of you…

Myself, I did not do so well with the workout part at this fourth 100 days club – apart from four or five week. Ate so much healthier though – and I'm quite satisfied anyway:
1. Most important: I started out close to going crazy by lack of sleep. Had a little girl that slept on top of me and that woke me up so many times a night that I didn't even dare to count them. And ended up in bed with my husband – and the cute little girl (very often) sleeping the whole night in her own bed!
2. I did start running and even felt good about 8 k. 
4. Even though I was sick a lot I feel stronger and healthier.
5. I quitted the bad coffee-candy-being tired-circle.
6. I've been writing more English than in my whole life.
7. We kept contact more than we usually have time to (but next 100 days I hope we could do things together, with and without family).
8. As you said the best thing is the mental …
9. … but I lost 3.2 kg …
10. … I've found so many nice things in my wardrobe that I actually can wear! 

Hope that you are glad too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment