Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 9 – Getting Warmer

Dear G, today the heat came to Gotland. And they say it will get even warmer. So it's a good thing that decided to run in the morning, though I left much earlier than 9.30 am. By 10 it was to hot!
I've found the perfect route – both adventurous and beautiful. Starts from the forgotten road of my mother's house, goes towards the sea and then by the coast and up again to the plateau where we live. I think it's 7 or 8 k – but today I only made 5 and had to walk the last part as it was so hot.
We also went to the beach, but as the sun is so strong I didn't dare to stay long with the children. I don't know why people go to Thailand, Spain or other "sun destinations" only to keep their kids out of the heat and sun?

WORKOUT: 5 k + yoga.
FOOD & DRINKS: My aunt came to the beach with buns baked aspecially for us. And I was hungry… As you I'm not eating perfect at all. But it's vacation, right? And we are running!

No comments:

Post a Comment