Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 11 – Exhausted!

Dear G, I've had an both exhausting and wonderful day. Went out running 6 k before breakfast, after giving the children clean clothes and their breakfast.
It was amazingly beautiful, but I'm not so fond of running this time of the day. I need something to eat and drink before I get hold of my strength and endurance.
But I'll keep on running this early as long as we have this incredible summer.
All of a sudden complaining about how hot it is – after ten months complaining about the cold. How Swedish.
Again I thought about when Murakami ran from Athens to Marathon. What is this, that I call heat? Most of the running people have this all the time, or at least many months a year. Why do we say that we can't run in the winter? Snow is far easier than heat, unless it's snow storm of course.
Took the new route again, but as yesterday I had to walk some.

When I came home I did some yoga with L. She isn't even two years old, but she knows more poses than most of my friends. Then made the beds, cleaned the house, made lunch, packed it in my new picnic box and took the children to the beach. And yes, we all bathed!

It's a little strange here, because though I know a lot of people with summer houses at Gotland, the only adults I've met are friends of my mother's. Except for the popstar of our neighbourhood, whom I ran into five times already, today we even asked each other who's following who? And as we spoke for quite a while I realized I wore only bikini. With a top sized for breastfeeding… With my post-3-pregnancies I'm NOT AT ALL ready for bikini-meetings.
So I'll keep on running,
godnatt
says tanned&tired C

No comments:

Post a Comment