Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 58 – 63 Moaning…

Dear G, beautiful or not – there is far too much pollen in the air. We need rain. My garden and my eyes, nose, lungs, my husband and my eldest daughter – we all need rain. 
More moaning: my back has been aching and we have had a cold all five of us. L's sleeping has been ridiculously bad. 
Thursday we all got our TBE-shots, and as A is allergic to eggs the nurse needed a doctor's ok before she could give her the shot. And when the dr came she asked me "but how are you?". 
What could I reply? I've had like all medicine you can posslibly think of (including inhalation) and everything, but since there is so much pollen nothing really helps. So she decided I should have a cortisone shot, and that was about the best thing that happened this week.
No, now I'm far too negative. Truth is that I've been very tired, and was also quite disappointed about the back aching and the 100 dc club that I kind of gave up on. 
But who can be truly unhappy when the weather is fantastic and the surroundings are so beautiful? 
Look at my cherry tree! 
And despite the back I've done some gardening and have also a nice little "gardening tan". Also I would like to say that even if I haven't been perfect on sugar and wine, I haven't forgotten our rules and at least I didn't gain any weight.

WORKOUT: gardening
FOOD&DRINKS not too good, not too bad
WEIGHT: – 2.1 kg

ps Didn't see you at the fire? How are you? ds

No comments:

Post a Comment