Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 87-90 Uphill!


Dear C,
I hope you are feeling a little better now. The who, what, where, when, and how are all lurking behind moms everywhere. Just know, your time will come. You will look back and be proud you have raised your children to have good values, and a strong mind that will send them off into life with confidence!
This week as been a bit of an uphill battle. I am swamped with work, parties and activities that have consumed all my time and energy. The race seems like ages ago and I barely got out this week. Yesterday I literally forced myself out in the evening, and this morning I also dragged my feet out because I feel guilty. Guilty because I have slacked. Not only eating but plain lack of motivation.
Soooooo, as you can see by this picture I ran to the top of Lidingö´s little ski mt. and took in the view (I thought my heart would jump out of my chest when I reached the top). What a beautiful view it is. Really this summer weather is fantastic and I love it and so do my tomato plants!
Big hopes for the last week of our 100 days! Even bigger hopes for the next 100!
Workout: Friday and Sat: Ran 6.5 both days.
Food: Oh horrible things. Cookies, cakes, candy the works!
Weight: I must have put on some-still not looking!
XXG
See below for race info: have you signed up?

No comments:

Post a Comment