Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 13 – Leaving Gotland

Dearest G, I was afraid of the "packing-and-taking-care-of-three-children-part" of this vacation, but it was much worse than I could imagine. L wanted either to unpack everything I'd packed, or be carried, or was crying and yelling. J was so irritated by the heat and A made me quite angry. And there were so many things – allover the place.
So even though I did some packing the night before and even though I went up 6 am we were two hours late for the lunch that we were invited to halfway to the ferry.
And then I had to drive very fast to get to the airport, were I picked up CJ one hour before the ferry left. He flew over just to go by the boat with us.

WORKOUT: Having a nervous breakdown for hours and carrying suitcases bags and children at the same time must count like 10 or 15 k. I will have to talk to Nike+ about that.
I love Gotland, but I'm so glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment