Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 22 Heavy Shopping!


Dear C, First, If we were all sober on our vacation we would not have pictures like this. Note my purchases and wine...this is good for a laugh!
We survived (quite easily) 24 hours with 4 kids. So after my sister came back we decide to shop. We went to our favorite sporty store. http://www.rei.com/. There we drove the sales people crazy asking about winter jackets and winter boots for the kids. They are very nice though and go through this every time we are in the US. So I bought a very heavy winter jacket (on sale of course) with the hopes that this will be the one...BUT I also will keep my eye out as the selection of fall and winter becomes bigger in the next few weeks. L thinks its too much of a "teenage jacket" and wants me to buy a better shell. Everything is returnable here, and they actually help you. In addition, at another store I bought the most fabulous DVF heels. I mean its awful to be so brand oriented but it was between these and some Versace heels and honestly I should have gotten them both. We tried to look for us-because we usually buy for them...but C and M picked up every sparkly thing and said how beautiful it was. Overall semi-successful, we don´t really have to have anything but its hard to resist. Tomorrow, Monday is L´s B-day. Will celebrate with a breakfast in bed, and a day at the beach. The kids are very excited and want to play the guitar and violin in the morning for him (I better bring the coffee first)!
Work out: just under 4k. Limited time. Wondering where my runners body is? Oh yea, the wine.
Love your entry´s. Fantastic!
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment