Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day 14 – 15 Home, Peonies And Running Gear


Dear G, back home we have the strangest weather. Sun is followed by rain and thunder, and then more sun and heat. With both sunshine and rain everything grows like never before. The gardens are going crazy. And so are the garderners…
All my peonies are blossoming, but the rain makes them heavy. First the looked this lovely. Then a little decadent. And with the rain they just lay down…

Went to town both Friday and Saturday, first day with kids and the second day without. We've cut our hairs, all but L. We kind of filled up the hairdresser's, and they all gave us compliements on our handsome, wellbehaved children. Have to remember that.
Saturday I bought a new bathing suit and running tops and socks. Afterwards I see that I should have bought everything at the Nike website instead of at NK. I'm so behind…

Even though I love Gotland it's nice to be home, and even better to be together with CJ.

WORKOUT: Ran 6 k. It felt good. The best part: I have new headphones. The best ever! I don't have correct them even once: the fantastic, amazing Nike Sport Flow In Ear that CJ gave me at my birthday has arrived! Try to find them in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment