Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 21 – Speaking Of Temptations

Dear G and C2, speaking of temptations my mother-in-law baked buns today. And served them still warm, with coffee and raspberry lemonade. Was I going to refuse them? Even go out running while she threw her party, so that I wouldn't be tempted.
As we only see my husband's parents a couple of weeks each summer it seemed to impolite.
I had the buns (to be exact four buns) and then went out running 5.
I try not to lose G already.
It's very difficult. And now I see that she ran another ELEVEN! G, yes, I think we are doing great and it's so nice to be able to follow you, but don't you think we need a break soon? Just for a day?
I do remember that one of my goals was to run moderate.
And now E writes that I'm running like a maniac. (That goes for you too, G!) Yes, the coffee-vs-tea-battle is over, and tea won. As expected. A is quite upset and thinks that I should choose a winning team the next time. It's a battle between Michael Jackson-hits, and I've chosen Billie Jean. Now that Blame It On The Boogie didn't enter the game.

WORKOUT: 5 k. Best time ever. I'm losing weight, even on this homebaked-diet. I've seem to have lost both my Paris-kg and another two.

No comments:

Post a Comment