Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 41 – Happy Birthday Dear G!

Dearest G, as I wasn't sure about when you would return to Sweden I've been thinking about a birthday present that I could give you over the blog. And now that you are home I decided to stick to my idea, even if we spoke over the phone today.
I've signed you up for a yoga course 12 Tuesdays starting September 1! And I've signed me up too!
So now our husbands will have to get the kids to bed by themselves those Tuesdays, and we will have time to both get yoga-strong-slim AND actually SEE each other LIVE.

The yogi is my great teacher that I've so often talked about. She has been educated by yogis from New Zeeland, Italy, USA and Canada and is very, very serious, but the course is for both beginners and continuers. I think that you will like it, and I have been wanting to give you this for a long time, so I do hope it works with your and L's schedule Tuesdays 6.40 – 8.20 pm. Let me know if it doesn't work for you – then I'll make up something else.

At most important of all: hope that you've had a great day and that both you and your closest have celebrated you a lot!

WORKOUT: We've been to a birthday party today (of a 4-yearold) and I had so much cake that I really HAD to go running. But after 1k it started to rain so badly so I had to return. But afterwards Lance Armstrong said: This is your fastest mile to date. I love it when he says things like that. But I have a problem: the Nike+site says that I only have 2% of the battery left in my sensor. Could it be true? Did that ever happen to you?
And C2: Have you seen that I have invited you to the Nike+ Challenge? If not you need to check your mailbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment