Saturday, July 25, 2009

Moving in the right direction.......

Hello G & C
Finally made a brief trip to the local Apple store and bought my Nike + iPod gadget as well as new sport headphones and the Nike Sport Armband :-) Next purchase...new sneakers and then look out!!!!!!

Another day of a lot of walking/chasing kids around but no official workout. Days are limited here and I am trying to squeeze everyone and everything in to this short amount of time left here.

Yesterday I spoke about baby steps.....small changes at a time. What was the change today? What did I do right or better for myself? Well I have not been having juice in the mornings only water. I have tried and for the most part to limit my tea intake to one cup a day and one coffee a day. Failures- FATTY foods and wine (consuming them everyday!!!)
Again on vacation this is impossible to avoid or turn down. Will get better!
XOXO,
C2

No comments:

Post a Comment