Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Days 9&10 Kids Kids Kids


Dear C,
Is this what mom´s do on summer vacation? The dad´s work and sleep at home without interuption. While we are "on vacation" with the kids. Yes, the weather is great, the kids swim, they play, all is very exciting...though how do we define "vacation". My conclusion is that it is time away from the normal routine-but not relaxing (at least not yet). My kids are so full of energy, also everything here seems so new to them. Their cousins are like old classmates where time has stood still. Me, I feel 100 years old, and all my old friends look exactly like their mothers when we were young.
Tomorrow we will go on a little trip to visit one of my best childhood pals. Finally Leif arrives Thursday-this is where his "vacation" begins...
Yesterday 45 min yoga
Today: 5.6k run. Still hot, muggy but so good to get away for this short time!
Food, been quite well behaved. Had wine tonight as I was at my mom´s for dinner and that must include wine!
Still having trouble with pictures. May have to wait for L on this. Thanks for posting such beautiful pics. You are saving the blog.
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment