Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 38 – 40 Me And Mr Badminton

Dear G & C2, after playing a game of badminton with a husband it is not a great idea to try to run 10 k.
At least, I didn't make it.
After 7 k I thought I would die.
I'm not in the great shape I was after Gotland.

But the last days we have created some good habits, my husband and I: we are both running, he in the morning and I in the afternoon. After running I do some yoga and then go straight to the sea and swim. It's fantastic!
And, as I said, we are playing badminton. Though CJ is an old tennisplayer we have a good game. I guess it's because he is so polite…
Our judges are called J & L, and a bit surprisingly they cheer us both on. (Where A is? Indoors, reading).

SUMMARY ON DAY 31 – 40
Have been running 4 of 10 days, all together 25.55. And had far too many buns and cookies…
Also played badminton and swimmed, both in a pool and in the sea.

Ps G, it's great to hear that you are home and that you have had such a good time! Will call you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment