Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 64 – Restart!

Dear G, woke up this morning and had a strange feeling that this was the day. 
By then I didn't realize there is only about a third left of our 100 days, but I was very close to have that 100dc-breakfast even though it was Sunday.
My back is better. It still hurts when I lift L, and I can't bend over properly, but otherwise: much better. 
So I took some asthma medicine and went out RUNNING for the first time in more than a month!
Felt like an old lady and only did 3 km, but I did have a much better time than I could imagine.
Did also some yoga afterwards. And then my husband cooked this fab extra healthy dinner with primeurs and chicken.

WORKOUT: 3 km running and some yoga. Some poses felt good for my back, others didn't work. 
FOOD & DRINKS: did fine.
WEIGHT: as yesterday. 
ps it's the first year our Magnolia Stellata blossoms like this. Isn't that a sign? Hope to hear from you soon. ds

No comments:

Post a Comment