Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 81-82 The Exhausted Gardener

Dear G, Wednesday L was still too sick to go to preschool, but well enough to want to play outdoors. So I saw my chance of getting rid of some of the soil sacks. While she was driving her dolls wagon, playing with a ball, watering herself and getting soil about everywhere I took away weeds, digged, carried sacks and planted Korean Astilbe in my Asian part of the garden. As you see I have a small Japanese Golden-leaved Acer Palmatum and a Chinese Tree Peony and there is really no sun in this place. I think I worked for about three hours, or maybe more.
Went out to run before dinner, but I was so tired! Did I drink too little water? Or was it the gardening that made me so tired?
Thursday CJ was home from work and we spent the whole day gardening and playing with the children.
WORKOUT: Wed: gardening + 6k. Thursday: gardening.
FOOD & DRINKS: Had some bun and a little more wine than permitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment