Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Days 72,73 & 74 Obsessed!?

Dear C,
I think the tables are turning. Now I have a cold and am freezing! Hopefully, my run will scare this away.
Everyday I am scheming on how to get out for a run. It´s strange that my thoughts turn to this everytime a free minute arises. Of course during this time I should be doing a million other things that really have been on the "to do" list for too long.
It´s quite an awful thing to have to "sneak" away from your famly to go running but that is what is has come to. L called me "obsessed" M, just wants to come with me and C needs about 1000 hugs. The other mom´s at the playground suggested I run faster... After all am not sure it´s about the running but really the peace of mind.
That is what I would say these 74 days have given me most of all. Not an obsession but a mental cleansing.
Food: Weds cake, C´s birthday cake. Salad for dinner though.
Workouts: Monday 6+45 yoga with Bob, Tuesday-NOTHING Today: 8.4km. I ran to my friend C´s in Killinge and back. Had a glass of water there before return.
Weight: Haven´t checked but seems to fluctuate mostly in the high 4´s but will see Friday.
Celebrate?? Hmmmm what date looks open for you? Isn´t it your anniversary and B-day around the 100 day mark?
How was A´s first day?
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment