Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 71 – 73 On Gear And Celebration


Dearest G, we have so much to celebrate! 
1. You're being a mom for five years (send my love to C)!
2. Your 200 k – amazing, incredible – I'm running out of words!
3. The weight loss is also very impressive.
4. Myself I'm a little glad that I since my restart have doubled my running in only 8 days.
5. While your eldest daughter turned 5 my eldest daughter is starting school. My little baby! How did that happen? It's so big! She is so big!
So my question is – how should we celebrate?

For you, my dearest, I have a little suggestion. Shouldn't you buy a pair of Nikes that fit both your feet and the Nike+?
After 206 k I surely think you deserve that! Even if you have to take the barnbidrag, or whatever. (L, do you read this? Get your wife a gift!

If we were men we would have had the right gear. You wouldn't even have gone 6 km with shoes that don't work.
I wouldn't have run with this in-ear headphone mess!

They were CJ's from the beginning – as I remember it I borrowed them until he gave up. Last summer J removed one of the ear plugs, and I never found it again. So only one works. And as soon L gets a chance she removes the other one. The one that works keeps falling out. While running, I have to fix it about 14 times each km, either while running or I have to stop. Very annoying.
Do you think I should have those The Nike Sport Flow In Ear (little pic) or some old school over ear ones? Headphones are more expensive than you think, so you have to think.

But most of all, of course, we should celebrate day 100. When do you have time to do it? 

WORKOUT: Sunday: 6.5 km in rain (that was before C's party, right?) + yoga with J + L. They are so cute, though it's more like a circus than Indian meditation. Monday and Tuesday: resting, because I have a blister on my foot that needs to heal.
FOOD & DRINKS: Or should we call it sins? Sunday I had too much of that bread again, and a quarter of a bun. Monday + Tuesday: did excellent.
WEIGHT: The thing is stuck on -1.8 kg. Should I blame it on the scales or on Valhallabageriet?

2 comments:

  1. I have a big problem with earphones too! They fall out non-stop and its very annoying. Often they just have to stay in the pocket. I will look for new ones someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blame it on having it in the house. I would never resist Valhallabageriet!

    ReplyDelete