Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 80 – Broken Promises

Dear G, I know I said I would use my total soil budget to buy a new compost.
But what does this picture show? No compost, but more soil bags again. And those are not the only ones I have in my garden right now. Like I said, I buy more soil than all the other 21 households in our street. 
Gardening is all about the soil.
But of course it would be better to save the world and have a compost like yours.
I will and shall get us a proper compost. Someday.

Oh, G, the to-do-list keeps getting longer every day. There are so many things that I promised myself or my husband to do – in the garage, in the attic and in every room of the house. And in the garden. The sacks have been laying there for two weeks now. As I have both soil and new plants I should get rid of the weeds, dig and plant. But when will there be time to do that? Is there any time in life when you have so many needs and so little time as with small children?
The only way to get the to-do-list shorter is to decide not to do things. Or to steal every ten minutes to just get started.
Even if it means that someone comes and ask you "Why do you never finish anything?"
Because I have three little sweet friends that need my attention.

Ok, so I have soilbags in my garden. But why are they placed so oddly? 
A uses the bags to do gymnastics. Soil is good for many reasons. 
Who can do gymnastics with a compost?

WORKOUT: L has a cold with fever and rinning eyes. Did some gardening and carried her a lot.
FOOD & DRINKS: As I remember it I had some kokosboll. Is that true?
WEIGHT: I'll wait like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment