Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 86 - 87 Thinking About The Future

Dearest G, Monday morning I woke up from a really bad nightmare, including an abandoned baby and a security guard throwing knifes trying to murder me. 
Awakened but still chocked, I realized that the competition between Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Nightsnack had become far too important. I was leading for a long time, but then a runner from S:ta Monica all of a sudden had ran 38 k, and my plans of running 8k, 10k and 8k seemed pointless. I also realized that my body was aching. 
So I decided to be a little less obsessed, and instead focus on my real problem: what shall I do in September? What is my occupation? And even: who am I, who do I want to be?
What is the meaning of my life?
I know these kinds of questions are common after staying home with babies, and I remember you're having a crisis like this too. But it doesn't really making it easier. I've been a little sad.
But day 87 I had an encouraging lunch with a successful author, an old friend of mine, at a fancy restaurant, owned by the chef that made our wedding dinner ten years ago.

WORKOUT: None. After running three days in a row and five times last week I believe I need to rest. 
FOOD & DRINKS: We had Herb baked char with green asparagus, Whitefish roe and beurre blanc followed by Passion fruit Pannacotta with Raspberry Coulis. My friend had two desserts. I only had one.
WEIGHT: The scale now says –3.4 kg. And I have a wardrobe to explore!

ps Congratulations to your medal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment