Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 84 - Nice End to Long Weekend

Dear C,
Congrats on your 108! Wow, you have really gotten on board-fantastic. 200 km is right around the corner...
Today, I spent cleaning the house. It takes too much time-we really need to get regular help! Must have burned many calories though.
M went to a party, C had a playdate (unplanned). The famous mom who drops her kid at your door showed up. I´m not so great at saying no.
Must rest legs for race Tues. Today, I struggled-felt tired in the legs on all hills. Didn´t go as far as I planned. Need to spend more time with Yoga Bob instead. Tomorrow I will work, take C to her 5 yr. appt at BVC and get my hair done in the evening! L´s parents came home today and will pick up kids!!!
Workout: 6km-exhausted. Hope to stretch before bed.
Had a BBQ dinner, though L made me Salmon, and had watermelon for dessert. As I said getting back on track foodwise-nothing sweet or unhealthy today.
Weight: Not looking-would be disappointed.
Can´t think more intersting tomorrow.
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment