Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 84 – Why I'm An Irritating Wife

Dear G. 
• This is how casual I sometimes (or often?) place my shoes in our small entry.
• There are other rooms in our house where my things (books, magazines, glasses, clothes etc) are placed in a surprising way. 
• I also make remarks when our son is dressed in his little sister's clothes.
• And worse: I frequently ask if I could go out and run the absolutely worst time of the day – when my husband is about to make dinner.

WORKOUT: The kids wanted to do yoga before lunch, so we had a very amusing and non-meditative lesson including among many poses Half Moon Pose, Garland Pose, Plow Pose, hand standing and of course Downward–Facing Dog, also the one legged version that they love.
Just before dinner I didn't have time to even run the 4k I did, so someone was quite annoyed when I came home. No stretching.
FOOD & DRINKS: Though this idiotic behaviour I was treated with the dinner I wished for: Sesame salmon on a bed of salad with Italian poached fresh onions and An Asian sause of Soya, sesame oil, lime etc.
Had no sweets and only a sip of white wine.
WEIGHT: The scale now says –5.8 kg (?)! And that is what my pants says too …
ps Hope that you see that I'm done over 100k. 74 k better than 3 weeks ago, though my goal of 200k seems far away…

No comments:

Post a Comment