Thursday, May 7, 2009

Days 58-68 I´m Back on the Blog


Dear C,
Thanks for your call today. I am soooo happy to hear and see that you are back! It´s great that you sounded so enthusiastic. Can´t even say I know what has happened the past 10 days. I have been out running, walking and sometimes do a little video bootcamp with Bob. Though I have to say I haven´t been the best about eating or drinking for that matter. Last Thurs. I had enough wine for the whole 100 days-I felt a little disgsuting on Friday...Also, these Weds. cake days at work are so yummy. Next Weds. I will take a picture.

Am so happy to hear that you want run. I signed up for the http://www.tjejmilen.se/ and will do the same for http://www.lidingoloppet.se/

Will have to come up with a better running plan to gear up for these races...

Still going to London for a course with a colleague from the 18-20th.

Yes, to the continuation of the 100 day club. Sounds fantastic am and happy about it.

Today: Didn´t eat anything sugary:

Workout: Yoga 45 min with Bob, 6ish km run. Best time ever. Legs are like jello

Weight: -5.4kg have 2 kg to go to make weight goal.

Goal is to get to 200km (or close by Monday)


PS about the picture-have you ever had this little chocolate that is like a shot of expresso? This is the type of thing that they put out at my work. I brought it home for Leif. Does that count as a coffee and candy or a willywonka meal?
Much more hopefully more exciting things soon.
Not really able to do link thing like I wanted???
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment