Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 66 – 67 A Third Left – Celebration Of An Absent Friend

Dear G, pictures get very strange when you run and take them at the same time. 
But then again, life is a little strange. When I finally get back on track I wonder: WHERE ARE YOU?
I wanted to celebrate that it's only a third left and that you have been such a great runner! Plus all the other workout you've done! 
Since you are not here I sing you a little song and hope that you are ok and will come back soon. It helped me running today, and while running I decided I should add a video with it as a message to you. Unfortunately only found this low quality video, hope it makes you think of June anyway.

WORKOUT: Tuesday a little yoga. Wed: 5,5 km and quite a lot outdoor yoga. Instead of a mat I used the grass. Tried to take a picture of it, but I missed myself and only got photos of grass… 
FOOD & DRINKS: Day 66 ok. Day 67 not at all perfect.
WEIGHT: – 2.2 kg




No comments:

Post a Comment