Monday, May 25, 2009

Day 85 - Green Everywhere



Dear C,

I took this picture last week. Look at the leaves. It sure doesn´t look like that now...It´s so lush and green everywhere-beautiful!

Today, I took C to her 5 yr. appt. They said she needed to go to the eye dr. She couldn´t see well. Hmmmm-did you have a remiss? Did it take ages for your kids?

Today, I got my hair done-I went to the husband of my colleague. I like it much better, got a sweeping bit of sort of fringe. This covers the wrinkles, and good color+a good rate. Highly recommend. So that was quite an afternoon of flipping through magazines while the girls were with farmor and farmor. This is needed.

Am not working out today: Running race tomorrow! Stay tuned for the results.Food: So good today, not even an extra coffee! Weight: Didn´t look but Agneta at dagis asked me if I have lost a lot of weight!! Horray!

XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment