Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 68 – Enthusiasm!

Dear G, I'm also so glad that we talked, and even happier that you are back on the blog. 
Everything about it is so exciting – the running, our competitions and the new 100-days club! 
I feel like Napoleon must have felt, in the beginning.

I think we have decided:
VårRuset – 5 km (did you sign up for May 26 or 27?)
Tjejmilen – 10 km Aug 30
Lidingö tjejlopp – 10 km Sep 30.

Am I right? 
Am I out of my mind?
It's not even a week since I started running again …
And one of the reasons I never run in a competition in my whole life is that big crowds usually make me feel a little … nervous? Or to be honest: misanthropic. 

Still, I just think it will be so fun! I feel strong and optimistic! And that the whole world is waiting outside my window…
And yeah, I do think it is a very sensible schedule, starting with a shorter thing, continuing with a flat race and finally ending at a track that is hilly, but where we could easily train as often as we like!

WORKOUT: 5 km running, about 30 min yoga afterwards. Our lawn is really the perfect yoga mat, so soft because of the moss… 
And you should hear the sounds from that cherry tree. It's full of very happy bumblebees. Hmmm sum sum – that is the perfect yoga music!
FOOD & DRINKS: My chef privé made us a delicious salmon with the nicest salad of chickpea, tomatoes and lettuce. What a nice meal it would have been if a 3,5-year old boy wouldn't had screamed through the dinner…
WEIGHT: –2.3 kg. 

ps. Yes, I do think that thing counts as both coffee and chocolate. Could I try one? ds

No comments:

Post a Comment