Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 77 – 78 Those Young Yoga Teachers…

Dear G, do you remember what life was like before kids? I know you didn't do yoga by then, but I guess you have other similar experiences. 
I used to Yoga by myself. That is meditative and wonderful. Yoga with kids is not meditative. But wonderful. And quite fun.
This is me doing a Supported Shoulderstand again, a Salamba Sarvangasana. Corrected by L & J, photo by A.

We've had such a nice weekend. Saturday A + L + me had a girls day with a picnic lunch in the garden. We enjoy that so much. CJ doesn't like picnics much, but he and J went to town on and had lunch at a stylish restaurant. That is more like them…
Sunday we had brunch at Elfvik with the other families from preschool, and as A & J went to parties when L slept CJ & I also had some time together.
I enjoy running. And my family.

WORKOUT: Saturday almost 7 km, no time for streching or yoga. Sunday 8 km + yoga with kids.
FOOD & DRINKS: Tried a dessert at Elfvik, but didn't like it so that was it.
WEIGHT: -2.6 kg.

No comments:

Post a Comment