Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 65 – Rain And A Brilliant Idea

Dear G, I have this brilliant idea. You know we have been talking about extending, and that you're going to the US. I felt that maybe we shouldn't extend a little, but a lot. So that you can keep your fab shape while you are "at home". And so that I could keep track of you and know how you are, and that you wont turn American again.
My suggestion is that we start another 100dc at midsummers day – June 20, and have a big final day 100 by running Lidingö tjejlopp together, September 27. 
When I'm in a little better shape, maybe we could go there and try the 10 km together? End of month?
Or as a final for this 100dc, June 8? 
Or Sunday June 7, followed by a very nice picnic?

Today I sat by my computer working constantly from 9am–3pm, picked up L, and went to A&J's preschool for their bazaar with a big B. Parents are supposed to spend money, and kids are supposed to scream "buy, buy, buy!". We all did fine. Among several pieces of Art I bought 3 packets of kid made jam-cookies, not only full of sugar but also of all kind of preschool viruses. Also had a hot dog with bread that I immediately regretted.
When we came home I left my husband with three super tired kids and a dinner to make and went out running. (Dear CJ, I'm so grateful that you nodded when I asked you during your important job phone call. Even if it wasn't on purpose I realize that was low, but I AM grateful.)

Now I remember I should have started this post by saying: Hallelujah, we had RAIN! When I started running it rained, and after a while it rained more. I enjoyed it so much, both the rain and the running. This pic shows the road just before it started to rain more.
And while running I thought of you, G. And your running. I wondered if you run by the water or in the woods? How far do you run? How do you get to get out? And is David Bowie still your company?
Please let me know!

WORKOUT: about 3,5 km running and hardly any yoga, because when I came home there were three kids crying and one father yelling. (No criticism darling, I'm still thankful!)
FOOD&DRINKS: Proper 100dc-breakfast, chicken soup for lunch, hot dog as a snack, nice Asian style meatballs with sesame, rice, salad, lime, spring onion and coriander for dinner. Followed by three adventurous jam cookies.
WEIGHT: stressful morning, forgot to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment