Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 69 – Local Treats

Dear G, I don't know if I told you that I work on a project together with another person, and that we use our home office from 9am–3pm three days a week?
That is why I've been visiting all our local lunch restaurants lately. 
Today we took a walk to our very close Sushi. The place used to be a quite rotten kiosk when I was a kid. You can't imagine what old candy they sold there.
The sushi was a lot better. Not city good, but absolutely suburb good. Did you try it?

This afternoon there was a little party to celebrate the buildning/extension of our preschool. Who would have thought it would finally be built? Speaking of that, does champagne in a plastic glass count as champagne? I'm not sure…

WORKOUT: My legs were hurting today, so I just did a little stretching. And walked back and forth to that sushi place.
FOOD & DRINKS: Sushi is made of white rice and sugar, so it's not allowed. Also had that plastic glass, but I'm sure you think I'm worth it after all the trouble with that building project.
WEIGHT: Nothing really happens. Instead I feel proud and joyful about your remarkable –5.4!

No comments:

Post a Comment