Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 1 Cautiously optimistic


Dearest C,
I have always admired those who do yoga. For me its always been a little mysterious-clearing your mind, flexibility, and breathing...all hard for me until now! I bought this dvd which is based on an American reality TV series called The Biggest Loser, a show for seriously overweight people. Those in the video have already lost a lot of weight but they are not your normal yoga types. It helps the not so yoga types begin. Its fantastic, and now I too think its great. Just me, my mat and my new video (the kids were in bed)!
In additon I was so happy to see the sun shine it was easy for me to get out on a long walk. I even took out the sun chair and put it in the snow to catch a few extra rays...Overall a very good day.
Goals / 1. Overall toning, reduce flab factor 2. motion for muscles in neck and back where I have pain 3. To feel a little happier 4. To fit in a closet full of things I already own!
Workout Day 1. 35 minutes yoga, 5.97 km walk
Food, No bread, lots of veggies and fruit did well until the evening when I paced around the kitchen and ate 2 pickles, and 1 dummie.
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment