Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 4 – We Need To Get Fixed (Me And My Car)


Dearest G, I woke up this morning realizing that I lost 1.7 kg already. Maybe it's too good to be true, but, as you know, loosing weight is one of my top goals. You use say that I'm not fat, and maybe thats wright. But I look pregnant. 
I know I do, because people congratulate me to our, non existing, fourth child. All kinds of people do, people I know and people meet for the first time. Some do it nicely, and some disgusted. Like they are saying "you are crazy enough to have three kids so close, what are you doing having a fourth? Are you religious or something?" 
Looking pregnant when you are not is depressing. Looking pregnant when you are not and want to be pregnant would be worse. But still, you don't want congratulations to non existing kids. (But please congratulate me to my close born darlings, I love that they are so close in age). 
Looking pregnant after given birth is common and natural, looking pregant when the baby is nine months is annoying. Looking pregnant when the kid is 1,5 – that is not ok anymore. I even asked a doctor if there is something left there, like a forgotten twin or something. But it's empty, there is just a tired muscle being drawn out by three big babies. "What can be done?" asked desperatly. The answer was cruel: "You need sit ups". 
Sit ups it will be…
FOOD & DRINKS: Usual breakfast. For lunch: salmon, spinach and eggs. Yoghurt at 4pm. A forbidden pasta for dinner. But no buns, no unpermitted drinks.
SPORTS: Had planned to go out running, but as you can see I went to fix my car instead.  20 min sit ups. 
WEIGHTLOSS: 1.7 kg

No comments:

Post a Comment