Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 19 – Just Another Day

Dear G, the day after a restart you think you could create any miracle. But what happens? 
You wake up tired, teachers at L's preschool are more stupid and sour than usually, wind is blowing, then it starts to snow again(!) and body says "I'm tired". So you get a little job done, fix some papers and then – all of a sudden it's time to pick up the kids again.
My 3,5 year old J was so sad when I picked him up today. Partly because he has some trouble I need to talk to the teachers about, but he is obviously also turning sick. Hey, restart!

WORK OUT: none. I am ashamed.
FOOD & DRINKS: Had a little depression and almost killed it with a bun I found in the fridge (don't put them there!). No, it didn't work. Buns don't help against I'm-stuck-in-the-suburb-and-need-my-career-back-depressions. They just make you fat.
WEIGHT: -1.5 kg

ps. I've seen in the Nike+ site how much you already ran! I'm so impressed! It's a good thing for me I didn't understand how to put the icon in our blog. Or maybe a bad thing… ds

No comments:

Post a Comment