Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 11 – No Sleep, Lots of Snow


Dear G, I'm so tired. L woke up at 11 pm, and I didn't get her to sleep ok until 4.30 am. 5.5 hours of just getting crazy… 
Too little sleep + too much snow + book keeping and work to do – I didn't go running today either. And my car wouldn't get up the hill outside our house. Finally a neighbor helped me to push, but I was so late for preschool! 
So had to run from the parking with L in my arms, slipped and fell. Dropped her, and she hit on the head and back… I never did that before, I always seem to get the kid on top of me whatever happens. It was so scary for both of us. Even though she screamed at once, like they should, and hasn't vomited or anything I feel so bad about it. 
But now I know what made her night so messy, she was turning sick. 

WORKOUT: Wish I could say something. Some snöskottning? Doesn't count, does it?
FOOD & DRINKS: A soup day. Good breakfast, chicken- and avocado soup for lunch, yoghurt at 4 pm, tomato soup for dinner. (And sorry to say, I had some waffles with raspberry jam, meant for the others as I was about to go to a parent meeting. But L had fever and was to sad. And I was desperate about having another sleepless night.) Otherwise nothing bad.
WEIGHT: -1.4 kg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment