Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 21-25 Something´s Happening

Dear C,
You have such wonderful pictures! I even see the bubbles spitting from your vitamin C drink! Sorry I have been "off the blog" I have had a sore neck and always get these big knots when stressed (which seems like all the time). Yes, I have eaten some sweeties , and cake here and there but I think its been in moderation-if that is possible. I´ve eaten lots more fruit and actually feel a bit guilty when having these sugary things.
My most exciting news is that I wore a pair of pants today that wouldn´t even fit over my thighs on March 1! Then someone at my work asked me if I have lost weight. That was nice-much nicer than the pregnant looking belly. So yes, something is happening even though I have not been perfect at eating the past week and a half. In addition I noticed how much easier my runs are getting. In the beginning I really thought I couldn´t make it 3km now I can go 6! My legs feel lighter, and I am so happy when I get out. Today, I was in the woods and was just listening to the birds, and enjoying the sun when two deer ran out in front of me! They scared me to death but after a minute I thought it was fun. Bought a snazzy new pair of running sneakers today-pay day! So all in all going ok.
New goal: To strengthen CORE! This will help my neck.
Runs: This week I have gone around 6.3km 2 shorter runs. 10 minutes of yoga today.
Food, Not so bad today or yesterday.
Weight: -3.4kg
XXG

1 comment:

  1. – 3.4 kg!!! That's fantastic! And yeah, I remember when we had lunch and I just ran 3 km, and you said you couldn't do that. And what did you already do – is it 58 km? You are amazing! And 6.3, that's really good! Do you remember the first 100dc when we ran 5 km only in the end – complaining about how exhausting it was?
    We should do that again, try to run together. I only have to get a little stronger…
    About pictures: I take them with my mobile. It's so fun! Why don't you try?
    About bubbles: it's not a good tasting drink, but I read about it in some GI diet, and it seams to work…
    I'm so glad you are back!
    C

    ReplyDelete