Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 5 Slacking

Good morning C,
I didn´t post last night as I was a little disappointed in myself. I helped out a friend today and picked her daughter up from dagis and we went to her house. It was like being in Willy Wonka´s factory. So many temptations... but I ended up eating some nuts, and 5 goldfish (yummy very bad for you kids snack). Also, I was sad because my daughter M is so destructive she writes over everything and has a thing with scissors. She already cut the side of her hair a couple of weeks ago. Then I went and got her hair cut cute all around. Then it seems like she and another boy cut her bangs a little at dagis today. Who is monitoring her? I will have to see what is up when I drop off this morning. Do I not give her enough attention at home?
Really its no excuse-I just wanted to check out for a while last night and it did not include any exercise.
Today my Nike Spot and I are headed out. Though I need some new music for my workout as I have listened to David Bowie enough to be considered a groupie!
Breakfast: yogurt, banana Lunch: Orange, 2 hard bread with cheese Dinner: Salad with Salmon
Snack: Apple, 5 goldfish, nuts and mango. Lots of water.
Exercise: NONE Weight: 2.3 kg????? Not sure if my scale can be right! Now I am weighing myself everyday though I think after the first week it may be better to wait til day 50.
XXG more soon

No comments:

Post a Comment