Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 3 Temptations

Dearest C,
This is a stroopwafel. It is Dutch and has a carmel honey syrup in the middle. I ate 1, couldn´t resist. The temptation was too much even though I did turn down a delicious piece of chocolate cake. Had too little sleep last night M kept having dreams and was crying out that she "didn´t want to go and no, no" That was a little disturbing...and then I kept looking at the clock and thought about how many hours until I had to wake up. Lots of banter from the girls this afternoon. That too causes temptation-to give in. It´s hard not to do it. Tomorrow is a new day.
Also thinking of adding a new "time spent" category. Time to myself, or how about Time spent speaking with husband??

Food: Breakfast: yogurt, banana, coffee Snack: Apple Lunch: Bean salad on hard bread, Afternoon tea with Stoopwafel Dinner: Tofu stir fry, Water

Workout: 35 minute yoga

Decided not to weigh myself until day 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment