Sunday, March 15, 2009

Days 13-15 Still Going

Dear C,
How are you? Are you still with me? Let me know if you need anything. I am hanging on, good and bad days. Sometimes I am just so unmotivated and other days I just go! This weekend I ate some chocolate cake, and a piece of Italian bread. Everything in moderation...still haven´t had any wine which is some kind of miracle. Just haven´t felt for it. Still waiting on the sun, to shed some flab, and ??
Friday: Piece of Italian bread, otherwise ok. Not as much water as I would have liked.
No exercise: Instead I layed in my bed.
Saturday: Had some chocolate cake for fika. Otherwise ok same story on the water.
Excercise: 3km run + 1 hour walk with hubby.
Sunday: 2 cups of expresso, a tea and avoided fika.
Excercise: 6.1 km run felt great!
XXG

No comments:

Post a Comment